At Commonwealth Financial Network®, we believe strongly in giving back to the community that has given us so much. We actively participate in a variety of charities and organizations. As you may know, Gene and Robert Ellison are active golfers and take part in many charitable events. Gene is also a professional bass fisherman, and he puts those skills to use through his "Fishing Machine" alias to help teach people of all ages to learn to fish!
Below is a list of some of the organizations that we are proud to support:
- The Jaffarian Toyota Free Family Fishing Festival April 12, 2014 (Read more.)
- Gary Jaffarian hosted a free cookout and raffled off prizes while Gene gave fishing demonstrations.
- We are proud to be a part of the Sixth Annual E. J. Brabants Memorial Golf Tournament on May 5, 2014, at the Walpole Country Club! (Read more.)
- Copeland Toyota Family Fishing Festival on May 3, 2014 (Read more.)
- Copeland Toyota and the Bridgewater Lions Club teamed up to host a free Family Fishing Festival in Bridgewater, Massachusetts! We had tons of food and fishing goodies for the kids, and it was a great day!
- B.A.S.S. Federation Dedication to Children Award, November 2010 Professional Anglers Association Lifetime Achievement Award, October 2009
- Bass Fishing Hall of Fame Board Induction, September 2008
- CAN-AM. Challenge Cup Fair Play Sportsmanship Award, April 2001
- NECDL Coach of the Year, May 2000